Serge Romero is the Chief of Staff of Bend Health. Bend Health is a national healthcare provider revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens through a novel data-driven technology platform and evidence-based collaborative care model that enables the first scalable and integrated care solution.
Serge Romero is an experienced health sector leader who specializes in launching new products, translating strategy to execution, and fielding high performing teams.
- [Current] Chief of Staff at Bend Health leading strategic planning, continuous improvement, and critical initiatives.
- [Recently] Head of M&A Integrations and Strategic Initiatives at a PE-backed contract development and manufacturing startup. Partnered with leadership team to define operating models, build cross-functional roadmaps, and manage execution
- [Previously] 5 years at medical device company, Exact Sciences leading product launches, maturing operation and processes, and building the organization’s change muscle
- [Background] 5 years at Booz Allen and IBM as a management consultant leading engagements across sectors
- Holds a MA from Columbia University in Organizational Psychology, MS from UW-Madison in Biotechnology, and BA from UW-Madison in Economics and East Asian Studies