An event connecting Badger entrepreneurs* everywhere to share contacts, experiences and advice.
- Meet Wisconsin entrepreneurs who have successfully navigated startup, growth and sustained operation
- Make connections with Badger businesses that can help your company grow
- Give a business pitch for feedback, or hear pitches from the next generation of Badger entrepreneurs
- Build your virtual rolodex of contacts
* Note: by Badger entrepreneurs we don’t mean just UW-Madison. Wisconsin is the Badger State.
Coming to the Summit from out of town?
Summer in Madison has much to offer beyond the Badger Startup Summit. For starters the Summit is a part of the Forward Technology Festival, an 8 day ‘movable feast’ of events focused on the intersection of entrepreneurs, technology and social media.
Need a hotel, a restaurant or want to find out what else is going on Mid August? Check out http://www.visitmadison.com/things-to-do/.
Event Parking (for a fee) is available in UW Parking Lots #17 (off Randall St.), #20 (off University Ave), under UW Grainger Hall (off Brooks St.), and in the Union South parking ramp. For a map of UW parking, go to: http://transportation.wisc.edu/resources/maps.aspx
Check out latest updates. Follow us on Twitter: @BadgerStartup
Meet the 2017 Summit Steering Committee
Co-Chair – Allen Dines, WISC Partners
Co-Chair – Matt Younkle, Murfie.com
Dennis Barnum, MERLIN Mentors
Sandra Bradley, UW Center for Corporate Innovation
Drew Coursin, Carex, 100State and 1 Million Cups
Nicole Justa, 29 Capital Partners
Eugene Kim, Law & Entrepreneurship clinic and Madworks Accelerator
Nhi Le, gBeta – Madison, gener8tor
Rachel Neill, Carex, 100State and 1 Million Cups
Jillana Peterson, Zendesk
Ben Stanley, gBeta – Milwaukee, gener8tor
Public Relations and Website
Allen Veak/Kevin Kiley – Makin’ Hey! Communications
Thanks to all the Steering Committee Team
Special thanks to Forward Festival support team, Libby Gerds and Molly Walsh